GET EXPERT ADVICE
* indicates required
JAKKUR, OFF NH7 BANGALORE
2,3 AND 3.5 BHK apartments
Century Breeze brings quality living at affordable price to you. You can find flats in Jakkur in North Bangalore from many other real estate companies, but none would provide the amenities and the quality of construction Century Real Estate can offer to you.
Find 2 BHK apartments in Jakkur in Century Breeze with prices starting from 97 lakhs. You can also find 3 BHK apartments in Jakkur at Century Breeze, which is located conveniently off the BIAL road. Flats near Jakkur are typically crowded in terms of the buildings to open space ratio. However, Century Breeze is a unique project in which only 25 percent on the entire area is being used for construction of the apartment blocks. The other 75 percent includes mostly open spaces for you to be one with nature.
Century Real Estate, with its headquarters in Bangalore, India was founded by Dr.P.Dayananda Pai and Mr.P.Satish Pai in the year 1973 with the primary objective of transacting in the simple buying and selling of land. More than 35 years later, the Company has evolved into an integrated, full service real estate development company that has transformed Bangalore’s urban landscape and is credited with several of Bangalore’s landmark developments such as Manipal Centre, Taj Residency, Vijaya Bank Head Quarters and Diamond District to mention only a few. Century Real Estate has the unique distinction of having purchased land on M.G.Road at INR 5 per square feet way back in 1973 where today the quoted prices are in the range of INR 20,000 per square feet.
Regarded as one of the oldest and most respected companies in the Real Estate space in India, the growth of Century Real Estate has practically mirrored the growth of Bangalore as one of Asia’s fastest growing cities. Today, we are the largest owners of real estate in Bangalore with a land bank in excess of 3000 acres representing more than USD 2 billion in asset value and a development portfolio of over 10 million square feet comprising hotels, office buildings, residences, educational institutions and integrated townships spread across South India.
Century is driven by a need to provide a world-class experience in every way. By channeling its unique legacy and expertise into a sustainable vision that engages every level of its human capital, be it management, staff, customers or partners, Century’s mission of “Thinking Ahead” reverberates along the entire value chain.
Century Breeeze is located in Jakkur Road connected to all the key areas such as IT companies and other big multi-national companies.
Assetz 63 Degree EastAssetz-Marq Bhartiya-City-Nikoo-Home Brigade-Panorama Citrus Belmont Code Name-Five-Ring Embassy-Springs Expat-Vida Godrej-Eternity Habitat-Iluminar The Lake-View-Address Mahaveer-Ranches Orchid-Whitefield Prestige Fairfields Prestige-Group-Lake-Ridge Prestige-Kew-Garden Prestige-Song-Of-South Provident-Harmony Raintree-Boulevard Salarpuria-Altana Shapoorji-Pallonji-Park-West Sobha Dream Acres Vaishnavi-Trinity
• Foundation & Super structure -RCC framed Structural System, Seismic Zone II compliant
• Walls -Solid concrete blocks – Plastered
Doors, Windows & Ventilators:
• Entrance Door -Teak wood frame with solid flush Shutter with polished TW Veneer
• Internal doors -Hard wood frame with Flush Shutter and Enamel paint finish
• Balcony -Powder coated Aluminum sliding doors with Plain Glass & Mosquito Mesh
• Toilet Doors -Hard wood frame with Flush Shutter and Enamel paint finish
• Windows & Ventilators -Powder coated Aluminum sliding windows with Plain glass with Mosquito mesh
• Living/Dining, Foyer, Bedroom -Vitrified tiles
• Master Bed Room -Laminated Wooden Flooring
• Kitchen/Utility -Vitrified Tiles
• Balcony, Toilets -Anti skid Ceramic tiles
• Staircases -Granite for ground floor to first floor and other floors kota stone/ceramic tile
• Lobbies -Granite for ground floor lobby and others vitrified tiles
• Balcony/Staircases -MS hand rail
• Kitchen /Utility -Acrylic Emulsion paint
• Toilet walls & Ceilings -Cement paint above false ceiling
• Interior walls & Ceilings -Acrylic Emulsion paint
• Exterior walls finish -Weather proof paint
• Counter -Granite top with single bowl sink with drain board
• Toilets -Ceramic glazed tile up to 7 feet
• Kitchen & Utility -Ceramic tiles for 2 feet above counter
• Sanitary ware -Hindware or equivalent
• Faucets-Jaguar / Essess or equivalent
• Exhaust Fan & Geyser-All toilets (only provision)
• Switches-Modular Switches & Sockets – Anchor or equivalent
• Telephone & TV point-Living & Bedrooms
• 15 Amps point for AC-Living & Bedrooms
• Power supply-3KW- 2 BHK and 4 KW- 3 BHK
• Power Backup-1KW – 2 BHK and 1.5KW – 3 BHK
Unit Type Size Rate/sqft 2,3 & 3.5 BHK 1279-2526sqft Rs.5500
Thank You for showing Interest in our Project
GET EXPERT ADVICE
* indicates required